Friday, July 5, 2013

O Rejoice in the Lord!!

Source
God never moves without purpose or plan
When trying His servant and molding a man.
Give thanks to the LORD though your testing seems long;
In darkness He giveth a song.

I could not see through the shadows ahead;
So I looked at the cross of my Savior instead.
I bowed to the will of the Master that day;
Then peace came and tears fled away.

Now I can see testing comes from above;
God strengthens His children and purges in love.
My Father knows best, and I trust in His care;
Through purging more fruit I will bear.

O Rejoice in the LORD
He makes no mistake,
He knoweth the end of each path that I take,
For when I am tried
And purified,

I shall come forth as gold.

                 ~Ron Hamilton

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new theme!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree with you more, Bonnie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing, Rachel! How I desire to rejoice in the Lord more!
    "Rejoice in the Lord always, again I will say, rejoice!"

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for taking time to comment. Your input is always appreciated! (Please remember that we reserve the right to remove your comment if we deem it unacceptable.)

And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”Colossians 3:17 (NIV)